Friday, December 01, 2006

Ross's List

Look what I just found on YouTube! Apparently Rachel Stevens has a reality show in the UK called "My World". Now as you may or may not know, there's an episode of "Friends" where Ross has a laminated list of 5 female stars which his girlfriend at the time Racheal (not Rachel Stevens rather Jennifer Aniston's character) agrees that if he ever meets one that he'd be able to take a once in a lifetime pass at them (thinking there's no way he'll ever even meet them).

Now I know nothing about S club 7 or very much at all about Rachel Stevens for that matter, but I do know one thing: she's definatly on Ross's list! :-)

Here's a peek at the show:



What I do know is there's way to many Rachel's and Ross's in this post! :-)
And probably not near enough just Rachel: