Monday, July 11, 2005

To Be EuroRoss, Or Not To Be EuroRoss

Like the change of Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader, EuroRoss has somehow gone to the darkside. I don't know when the switch actually happened, more likely it was a slow convergence over the last 2 years, but it was clearly apparent that I've become (at least partially) European as today I actually had toast... with Nutella. This might not seem like a big deal, but to put it in perspective when I first had arrived in Europe over 5 years ago I absolutely hated Nutella. It was just way to sweet for mornings, breakfast or toast. I wasn't that much into crepes either (oh buy has that changed in the last month or so with the amount of time I've spent in France!). What has the world come to? I blame the lack of NHL hockey this year as the driving force behind my change ;-)