Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hamilheim?

Ok, I'm in Canada right? I'm not so sure anymore. Put aside the fact that it's going to be 15 degrees tomorrow... Jan 27th "middle of winter", but now I'm seeing German retaurants and stores all over the place. This is going to be an interesting weekend drinking German beer (early in the morning mind you) watching the second half of the Bundesliga season unfold.

The best of these stores is Denningers foods of the world. Lots of groovy stuff in there. Best part is that they even have spetzle! Remember how I didn't know what people call that in english (because we don't have that here), well they simply called it egg noodles, so anti-climatic. Spetzle it is and spetzle it'll stay!



Oh and Hamburg picked up that cancer fat man "Ailton" over the break. Thank you, now I don't have to worry about them finishing in the top 5 of the standings ;-) GO VFB!!

Tags: , , ,