Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday Links and Buzz

A beautiful day not to be on the net, but before I go outside:

Breakups are tough. They're even tougher when your pet parrot is the one to break the news to you.

Doesn't this pic totally remind you of Dawson's Creek? I just saw a show on Star! chronicaling the life of the actors playing the 4 main characters, not too shaby seeing katie holmes grow up! (via Cantor)



Here's a site that's started to list hard to find 1-800 numbers for customer service. Damn it pisses me off that there's even a need for this type a site, fucking companies not getting customer service... ok I move on.

Remember that toy I really wanted, the remote control missiles? Well I really want them now!

Trying out Snippy, cool:



The Bengals are out, but it was a great season of touchdown celebrations by our man Chad Johnson.

Some great intra-preneur advise from Guy K. Many of you are asking me what I'm doing and why I love my new job so much, read this and know that I'm in the early stages :-)

Unsecured webcams around the world. Maps of the World Cup 2006 venues.

When bloggers/podcasters get pissy. Man that's an impressive list of feeder icon links on the sidebar!

She drives me crazy (in a very good way) too. My god I need to change my underwear now. Definatly on my top 5!! :-)



I've been thinking of moving to AVG from Norton for a while now. With the recent expiry of my Norton subscription and this story... goodbye Norton, you were innovators at one time, now you're just slow and buggy.

A comparison study of Germany vs. USA.

The voting has begun for the world's seven wonders.



...and finally I leave you with Guy K's 10 great hindsight advice:


#10: Live off your parents as long as possible.
#9: Pursue joy, not happiness.
#8: Challenge the known and embrace the unknown.
#7: Learn to speak a foreign language, play a musical instrument, and play non-contact sports.
#6: Continue to learn.
#5: Learn to like yourself or change yourself until you can like yourself. #4: Don't get married too soon.
#3: Play to win and win to play.
#2: Obey the absolutes.
#1: Enjoy your family and friends before they are gone.
Enjoy your weekend everyone, a HUGE double home game series between the sens and leafs starting tonight, first time there's been two games, two nights in a row with the same teams in the regular season... it's going to be a bloodbath! :-)