Thursday, March 29, 2007

San Fran

The travelling tour is going crazy fast, already a week gone by! I figured I better get up some pics from San Francisco considering the fact that I'm already skipping out on most of my plans here in Sydney to hit 5:30am waves, no joke.

So here's a quick photosnapshot of how great San Fran was (more to cum):

Want a workout? Try trekking through San Fran all day. The hills are killer on the knees!



Of course I checked out the local tourist hot spots, including the warf. Ok that's enough of that...



There's also lots of hidden treasures around the various parks and plaza's around the city:



Another great hide away, and fantastic spot for a pint I might add:



There's nothing like a lazy afternoon nap :-)



Love the sea lions. I sat here having lunch and could have let them entertain me all day:



The Art Museum, very cool:



Five hours after leaving the downtown core I finally arrived at the Golden Gate Bridge. Way more impressive in movies and TV than in real life. Well cross that one off the list:



Looks like rain, the view of the city from the GG Bridge:



The rain threatened to move in but the surfers were happier than ever as the waves started rolling in really nice like:

Labels: