Wednesday, January 02, 2008

old end with pic

This was taken somewhere on a hike near Huntsville, Ontario:



Good times...

As the sign indicates, things have been slow around EuroRoss over the past months, but soon they're going to pick back up. Tune back in Apr. 2008 :-)

Update:

Where in the world are you guys?? ;-)



-------------
2nd post

"All of us are in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..."

- Oscar Wilde

Thank you to everyone who came along over the past 4 years for the EuroRoss ride. Unfortunatly time has come, we go our separate ways from here... safe travels everyone :-)



Update: Thanks to everyone who e-mailed, I cannot tell you how much it means... and yes, as promised I will post the photo slideshow from Australia below later this week as a final addition to the main page. In the meantime please feel free to browse the archives :-)

Cheeri-O

Update 2: Still working on it but within a week or so the vid will be up.

Update 3: Yeah, still no video, you know... busy ;-) For all you asking I finally caved and am on Facebook, use my Rossiroo [at] hotmail [dot] com address

Update 4: Just checking in. Why have my website traffic numbers increased since I stopped blogging?? I guess the public is trying to say something! ;-)

Update 10-2007: Camping pic in the middle of nowhere... which is somewhere for me :-)