Sunday, November 16, 2003

I think that skating last night turned out a success. Thanks to all who showed up, good times! I'll be posting pics from the event as soon as I get them from broken finger guy.

On a related note, at the arena I had my first ever "gluwine" which is a german wine and spice drink heated up for the holidays. The first cup was interesting, the second quite enjoyable and by the third I was dreaming of the days before I knew what gluwine was. Next on the alcoholic list is some kind of burning sugar rum punch drink that I forget the name of... bring it on!

We are also planning a "hockey night" which will probably be scheduled for the beginning of the Christmas break for all those not going home, for the confort and safety of my knees and shinbones I will be playing on the same team as Aussie :-)