Thursday, April 01, 2004

Even though the 67's were eliminated last night, the Edmonton Oilers and Ottawa Senators are making a string push into the NHL playoffs. It all culminates Saturday night when we ice the season with a big win over the lolely Leafs. Leafs Suck! This is what it will look like when the Sens win the Stanley Cup :-)

Class is taking a backburner this morning so I can clear a couple "pains in my ass" off my to do list... it also looks like a 53 credit semester isn't quite feasible when you're part of the students committee, doing thesis research, going to Portugal for a week for a case study, going home for a month for the sis's wedding and doing an independent case study project with a professor (although it looks great on my course requirements list when I scratch them all off!).