Friday, September 02, 2005

Swamped

It seems as though things in my personal, professional and extra-curricular life are all starting to pile up to my...


...neck. The guy in the pic is world famous Lonely Planet traveler Ian Wright. If you haven't seen one of his shows I highly recommend checking it out. He's one of those "naturally" hilarious cats and was one of the first people to really get me hooked on travel. Speaking of travel, after a crazy last couple months trekking all over continental Europe I'm finally back in Canada for a short break... that is until I leave for the states next week (interview, visit friend and some hiking), hitting the game in Waterloo and T-dot the week after that and finally on to Cali for a conference and another interview. Whew, let's start it up again!! :-)