Thursday, October 13, 2005

Paris - The Return

Well although Internet access is going to be thin until my return on Monday I'm going to try and squeeze a few posts in here and there. As you know by now I'M BACK! Back in Europe that is, so EuroRoss is no longer a lie and actually located... in Europe ;-)

Although I wasn't in Paris long (a horror flight over, late, cancelled and missed connections, terrible customer service, Air Canada sux and under no circumstances fly with British Midlands, THEY ARE THE MOST BRUTALLY BITCHY SHITHEADS ON THE PLANET!) before leaving again, I did notice something unusual. Paris as you may know has a ton of different monuments from the ages, it's part of the attraction of the city for tourists and romanticists alike. One thing that struck me this time though is how you can be walking down an otherwise inoculus street when all of a sudden out of nowhere there's a monument smack dab in the middle of the road with high speed cars wizzing all around it like it's not even there. Pretty, cool and weird all at the same time. This is not the famous arc for those wondering, just another run-of-the-mill monument ;-)



Each time I go to Paris I discover something new that captures the imagination:



The weekend fast approaches! After tomorrow's meetings in Pforzheim I'll be headed to Stuttgart to connect with anyone and everyone who's around or like me cuming in for the weekend. Of course it'll all start off at Circle Beer Place, say around 8. Hope to see yall out and about!