Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ireland Wrapup

I can't believe it's been a week already since I returned from Ireland! I'm still uploading pics from this past weekend when I realized there's so much more to get out there from the last trip, so without further ado, more of the unexpected from Blarney (totally worth the trip out), although it felt like there was something huge weighing me down ;-)



One is the loneliest number ;-) The match I was watching wasn't so popular in Ireland, anyways needed a short pit-stop for refreshment, and the bartender was cool :-)



When I got back to Cork I was just enjoying the skyline...



...when...



Crazy seeing a fire spring up like that out of nowhere! Anyways no lasting hard to the skyline :-)



Just outside Cork they've got an island on an interior bay, this is taken from just over the bridge:



The locals and tourists alike go to the island for a taste of the coast and the famous church there (which of course I totally can't remember the name for):



Sittin' on the dock of the bay...



Next, on to Killkenny!

Tags: , , ,