Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Paris A La Bike

Sometimes I can't believe life in Paris. Take a gander at these samples from my last bike trip starting off with this fancy dancy restaurant at the edge of one of the city's forest parks:



The mystical falls:



Some chaps getting together for a friendly game of cricket. A great way to enjoy a break from the cycling:



As the sun started to go down I couldn't help but stop and take this long distance shot of the Arc from La Defence:



Into the forest park:



The view from the top of one of the castle mounts (now converted into a public park):



The castle gardens are impeccably kept for tourists and residents alike:


The view from the other side, not bad eh! What's that big tower on the left? :-)



Sometimes I just can't believe how lucky I am to be in Paris, Germany, Canada and soon London and Ireland, on such a consistant basis! :-) :-)