Friday, December 23, 2005

TEAC Watch

It's been 2 months with 5 e-mails and 2 phone calls without an answer or even an acknowledgement from TEAC customer support about the whereabouts of my TEAC USB hard drive and data. This is the second time they've fucked me. So far I've owned the unit for over a year with less than 20 days operation "up" time over that span. Hell I've been writting e-mails and been on support line hold for longer than the amount of time I've actually used the frigging drive!

It's great that the only reason I bought the unit was because I was having Hard Drive problems and I wanted to back up my data. Funny how I've lost ALL my data AND spent even more time trying to track down TEAC customer service than I would have if I'd not even bought the drive.

You suck TEAC, you really REALLY suck.

Tags: , , ,