Friday, February 03, 2006

Big Day Out

In Australia they have their national holiday in January, at which time on the 26th in Sydney there's a HUGE festival called "Big Day Out". Isn't it funny how my 2007 trip to Oz coinsides nicely with that date, funny how that worked out ;-)

Anyways, to give me a taste of what it's like my good buddy Al shot me some pics from her BDO tour this year. The results were more than a taste and left me hungry and saluvating for next years journey. Take a gander yourself, they had a boat in the bay and everything!! The crew:



Anchors up!



Chillin' on the boat, having a beer, watchin' the army battleships roll on into harbour...



Sydney skyline:



The Bay:



Night festivities:



Sydney harbour nightfall... breathtaking!



I can deal with sitting around with a cold beer and that scene, deal quite nicely thank you...



Are you drooling yet? I am. Can't wait to get over there Al, warm up my board and get the hell away from my waves! :-)

Tags: , , ,