Saturday, May 06, 2006

Germany Rocks!

I often get asked why I chose to study in Germany for 2 years. I think this article explains everything you need to know:

"A brothel has become the first in Berlin to offer special deals for virgins with prostitutes trained in the delicate art of catering for customers who have never had sex, a German newspaper reported today."

Virgin coupon discounts. I am shanking my head from side to side right now and I think there's a tear in my eye.

Seriously, sometimes I really do think the world is crazy and I am going insane. Also from the article:

"They need to be aware of how much courage it takes to go to a brothel the first time," the operator said."

Courage. That's right, C-O-U-R-A-G-E. Those brave, brave souls... I have seen it all now.



Even better, in my search for a good pic for this entry I found one on the first page of Google results from my very own EuroRoss site (pictured above). Only problem: it's because I spelled Moulon Rouge wrong :-( Oh well, c'est la vie...