Thursday, June 10, 2004

The death kiel has tolled for my long hair. It was a great experiment to grow it, but alas its time is done. For those of you that didn't know, basically I knew that going away for a couple years for my MBA would realistically be the last possible time for me to grow long hair before re-entering "the real working world" and since I've never really had my hair longer than an inch before in my life I decided to give it a go. It was a great shock to the parents the first time I came home in February as they didn't even recognize me cuming off the plane! Now with my sister's wedding however, I have been threatened with everything from a hunger strike (not feeding me) to bodily harm from my mother if my hair wasn't cut for the wedding pics, so off it went. Here's the before and after, and no, I'm not grumpy in the second pic due to remorse of the lost hair :-)