Monday, June 07, 2004

The NHL Stanley Cup playoffs ended tonight with a heartbreaking 2-1 to Tampa, I've been away all week getting in some quality liver destruction time in with the lads, been ripping up the lawn and planting new sod, re-bricking the patio and basically just trying to get everything for my sister's wedding all caught up with before flying back to Germany... so please be patient with the e-mails all, I'll be trying to get to most of them sometime late tomorrow night.

For those of you who need something to occupy the increasingly long time inbetween my e-mails and blogspot posts, wake up early tomorrow (North America, for Europe it's all day) to see Venus pass the sun. It won't happen again until 2012. For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge fan of the stars, they give hope, inspiration and provoke thought on our self exsistance.