Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Ultimate

With the start of OHL and NHL hockey just around the corner, I figured it was time to start my training... fan training that is! Today I got my ultimate gear going, the Sens jersey, my Molson Ex beer slash Tim Horton's coffee combo hard hat, and of course that winning cheering craziness attitude! Go Sens Go!!



I've also got the deets on this years hockey pool! To spare me from collecting $5 from everyone (which is a real pain in the ass), this year's pool is just for bragging rights and a beer from each to the winner at the bar whenever we meet up at the end of the season. To get in go to Yahoo.com fantasy sports (http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey), create a Yahoo account if you don't already have one, and log in:

League: #46221 "Game Misconduct"
Password: "leafssuck" (with no capitals or spaces)

Then if you want you can change the order of your automatic draft list (the computer automatically puts the list in order from highest to lowest from last year, so if there's specific players you want you can put them to the top). The automatic draft will begin the last weekend of September so log-in soon and get your list ready for the season so you don't have to worry about it. Each player gets 1 point for each goal and assist, goalies (you must have at least one) get 2 points per shutout. That's it! May the best fan win! (and by the way, I like Molson Ex lads, so get ready to ante up at the end of the season ;-)

PS> Leafs suck!