Monday, March 20, 2006

Until I'm 75

Check out your life expectancy according to life insurance formuli. According to my results:

Results
Based on your answers to the above questions, your current life expectancy is 75 years. If you're not happy with the result, consider that by adopting a healthier lifestyle and avoiding various risk factors, you can increase your life expectancy by up to 15 years.

Your "ideal" weight for maximum longevity is: 161 lbs. [I guess I need to put on a few pounds!]

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:

1. Age of parents
2. Age of grandparents
3. Education [I guess that MBA wasn't all for not!]

The three biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:

1. Family health
2. Gender [Doesn't it suck sometimes to be a man ;-) ]
3. Drinking [Um, no comment ;-) ]