Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Get Your Digs

Looks like I'm going to be on national TV soon, today while humping back to work after lunch I nearly ran over the tv crew for a small late-night Canadian television show called "JR Digs". Discounting the fact that this show is borderline cable access, it's actually not a bad show. Basically JR goes around making fun of himself and others... mostly others, and that's the show. Yes there's a reason it's on at 2am in the morning ;-)

Anyways, on my way back home after work there they were again just inches from my appartment complex tormenting some half-baked, fully-loaded bum. You'll notice a stylish handsome man walking in the background... that would be me ;-) Please ignor the $2.99 Wal-Mart shades I happen to be sporting... my Oaks are... um... in the shop? ;-)



I'd wait to post and tell you the day I'm actually on, but I most likely won't be watching... :-)