Sunday, September 24, 2006

Reading Spurts

What I've been wasting my time doing 5 mintue browsing sessions over the past week:

Here's a future look at me in March getting my surf on in Oz ;-)

"According to the reading on my equipment up front, there is still one cell phone turned on...", pretty smart fake-out by the flight attendant, or maybe that's why all these Russian planes seem to be falling from the skies like burnt out comets?

Kids these days, they don't want no Monopoly money, they want to charge it!

Watch this guy climb an iceberg.

Yes it does:



Get revenge on that Coke machine.

Single? Moving to the U.S.? Hit one of these cities.

Open your beer with a lighter... or how about just a plain piece of paper.

See Paris all over again, the way it was in 1910.

Bush tries to get it on with the German chancellor, get rejected, makes her look meek, German's make fun of her crappy podcast.



Best Fark headline of the day: "A woman's sex drive begins to plummet once she is in a secure relationship, according to research conducted by almost every married man on planet earth."

I need a squash partner. Read these basics and you're now as good as me, gimme a call and we'll get a game going.

Do you think Britney Spears is an idiot? You are wrong, she is much MUCH more of an idiot than that!

Be a YouTube star.

British Airways suck. I can't believe they put the lives of their passangers in danger like that!!

I'm going back to bed...