Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Final Straw

Watchied "The Last Kiss" last night, gotta love a Zach Braff film (check out "Garden State" if you haven't seen it yet) and of course the very sexy Rachel Bilson and Jacinda Barrett. The theme song is by Snow Patrol (Chocolate) who plays in Stuttgart tomorrow night (Thursday Feb 8th), anyone want to go?

This could be the very minute,
I'm aware I'm alive,
All these places feel like home.

With a name I'd never chosen,
I can make my first steps,
As a child of 29.

This is the straw... final straw in the,
Roof of my mouth... as I lie to you,
Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean,
I didn't enjoy it at the time.

You're the only thing that I love,
It scares me more every day,
On my knees I think clearer.

Goodness knows I saw it coming,
Or at least I'll claim I did,
But in truth I'm lost for words.

What have I done? It's too late for that,
What have I become? Truth is nothing yet,
A simple mistake starts the hardest time,
I promise I'll do anything you ask...

This time...

- Snow Patrol


Labels: , ,