Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sydney Snap

Sydney has tons of things to do so one day I met my little buddy for lunch and then just walked around discovering some of the city. Here are some of the things I found:

Still one of the best sights in all of Australia. The ferry we take from Manly goes by here every single trip :-)



Getting culture-ized at the Sydney theatre house:



2 mins outside of downtown Sydney is the botanical gardens, which have a great line of sight at some points going back to the city:



This tree is old, really old (I can't remember how old but I did read it on the sign ;-)



Cool artifacts are littered around the gardens:



Leaving Sydney after a well-done night of partying. A little blurry but the ferry hit some wicked waves that night... and I guess my liver hit some wicked alcohol as well ;-)



Here's a quick video (at night shitty quality) of us leaving Sydney at the end of the night:

Labels: ,