Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Some notes and links from the past week that I found interesting:

An interesting interview (with links to video) of the new CEO of Dell, Kevin Rollins.  I like the business trash talk about their competitor HP, who says business personalities arn't competitive!

A new low in Geekdom, are you a Jedi knight?

So they've found traces of ancient water on Mars, how long until we can go visit the space aliens?

Stay tuned, I'm sure we're all going to be getting our ipod's soon.  Heck I'd be happy if the VPN software for the school worked reliably!

Ok, the geeks have once again outdone themselves, mathletes??  Come on.

I didn't even know that Bobby Fischer was still alive, let alone anything else about him except that he was a child chess playing prodogy and there's a movie about him that came out about 10 years ago that I've always wanted to see but never had the time/incling/whatever.

More as the night moves on...