Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Stieffel Brigade

I think my last intial post on Karlsruhe and Hefe's wedding stag and doe might have somewhat misconstrued the primary activities of the night... Stieffel drinking! With that in mind I now present to you the nights Stieffel Hall of Fame and (as in the case with a few missed opportunities) the Hall of Shame:



Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole! Um wait, I better check my pulse, am I going to still be alive after finishing this?!?! ;-)



Take a toke, pass it around:



The U-Bear packing in the Stieff:



...But it takes a women to finish the boot! ;-)



Du-be, Dube-do:



Well as a bachelor gift the Stieffel seemed to work out ok; further evidence being its apparent "banning" from the wedding diner the following week :-) To all the new members of the Stieffel gang as well as the old timers and emerging Hall of Famers (Jenny you're at 5 finished boots now eh?!), a hearty Proscht! :-)