Monday, May 02, 2005

We are all old. Today we decided to play some road hockey and work off some of the Saturday night alcohol... I think the lot of us will be sleeping well tonight! By the time we made it up to SeaHaus Beergarden to cap the afternoon with a frosty, you could literally hear our muscles crying out in pain. We are all old ;-)

Hot as H-E-double hockey sticks today but the night couldn't have been sweeter, perfect weather so we decided to finish off the meat from Saturday's BBQ on Kepler terrance:





Us with our sore muscles and fat bellies :-)



As the sun went down so too did my eyelids... time to rock home.



A couple small vids from the Friday night Stuttgart Springfest:

Country Roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, Mountain mama

Take me home, Country Road 1

Take me home, Country Road 2