Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hmmm, not only did my last posts not publish from Thursday, but I've also had nothing but dial up access since getting to Paris; which is awsome by the way and the reason I've decided to extend my stay a couple days :-)

Much more to cum since I have tons of pics to post, but it'll all have to wait until the weekend as I still can't get the hang of typing on this French layout keyboard (I'm busting out the two fingered peck typing). So until then "Bonnes soiree!!"

Ok well a couple links won't hurt ;-)

I am happy, are you?

Being friends with your competitors? Probably the most effective competitor co-operation derives from trade or lobby groups where the rules of participation and exclusion are clearly defined.

The first online auction place for virtual goods is set to open by Sony in June. Now companies are going to be able to make money out of thin air by offering their own items. Amazing.

Ok folks, see you in a couple days eh!