Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not much going on today, my Berlin Ice Bears bitch slapped the Mannheim-er Adler in DEL action last night, scoring 3 unanswered goals in the third to win 4-3, who's your daddy! The Ottawa 67's rolled out a win last night and I got my tix for the X-mas vacation games. It's been a good weekend for hockey.

The Stuttgart pubcrawl pics are starting to trickle in, cudos to Frank for getting this one in, quite possibly the last known picture of Frank with smiling Canadian women in Stuttgart :-) Just teasing eh!



I usually try not to post forwards (yeah right), but I totally don't feel like surfing for links or posting another totally witty Ross original post so here goes, I've seen this one before many times but Stevie J got this to me and it almost made me pee my pants again... it's been one of those days :-)

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected:

a half-gallon of 2% milk,
a carton of eggs,
a quart of orange juice,
a head of romaine lettuce,
a 2 lb. can of coffee,
and a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items onto the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."