Saturday, April 02, 2005

I realized today that since arriving in Germany almost a month ago I've basically gone out every single night. Today I had hoped to take a much needed liver rest but that seems to have gone by the wayside as there's just too many parties to ignor. What's one more day anyways? ;-)

Hopefully tonight will minic last night's fun, pool, shots and burning hands. At least I'm getting home before sun up (4:30 AM yesturday, 5AM the day before). Man that's gotta hit the biorythms hard ;-)

This site is cool, people send in postcards with dirty, dark secrets written on them which are then posted.

I wanted to get some kind of April Fools post in but never got around to it, so I'll settle for this story of the 100 biggest April Fool's pranks. This sign(via Boing Boing) is NOT a prank though!