Saturday, June 25, 2005

Constants

There are three constants in life, the first is that weathermen/woman are always wrong and mostly very wrong. All week the online weather forcast for Pforzheim and Stuttgart has been heavy thunderstorms all day Saturday. They even upgraded the percentages consistantly from 70% chance of rain/thunderstorms to 80... then 90... then 100% throughout the week! Even this morning at 11AM before I left downtown the internet had 90% rain for both starting around 2-3pm. So it looked like it was going to be a terrible dya for Circle Beer Place, watching soccer outdoors in the beer garden or pub crawl tonight. When I get home 1:30pm I decide to torture myself some more and recheck the weather because it was still sunny out and maybe the rain wouldn't come till after the game... this is what I saw:



They had even changed the previous hours! BRUTAL! Well awesome actually, but the predicting was brutal, again. I don't even know why I bother to check anymore. Anyways it's going to be an amazing day, CBP, Germany-Brazil, Pool Place, Schlampeplatz... it's time to get IN THE ZONE! :-)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the second constant... Leafs Suck!