Friday, June 24, 2005

Pforzheim Pfun

Today is hot, I mean HOT! I feel like a melting snowman, so I figured I'd go downtown and cool off with some ice cream. Of course I totally forgot that today is the Pforzheim race, people were already starting to populate the makeshift beergarden in downtown square:



Good luck to our visiting professor Paul Godfrey and our Program Coordinator Mr. Ebert today in the race!



Tomorrow I'm hoping the rain holds off (it's supposed to thunderstorm later tomorrow night) because we're all hooking up in good old Stuttgart for the big Germany-Brazil Confederation Cup Semi-Final match. Of course I'll be cheering for Germany, even more so since I've got tix to this Wednesday's final in Frankfurt! Anyways, after the game we're going to be hitting Circle Beer Place, Pool Place, Schlampeplatz and probably a few other choice watering holes. Everyone's invited, game starts at 6 so I'll be taking the 4:26 train to Stuttgart although you can also meet us at CBP after the game (approx 8pm) or call Stuttman Tim/Broken Finger Guy Stephan to get an update. Go Deutschland Go!